SMART SKILLS is offering businesses in Devon free training from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 3 Principles of Leadership & Management; funded by the European Social Fund.
CMI Level 3 Leadership & Management Unit 302: Managing a Team to Achieve Results
The ability to manage teams, which are able to communicate effectively and overcome barriers to achievement, is a critical skill for any manager. High performing cohesive teams are created in an environment where there is a collective understanding of values, goals and objectives. This unit has been developed to support managers in understanding the nature of teams in the workplace, and how these can be managed to achieve results.
What will I learn?
• Understand the role and purpose of teams
• Be able to recognise the characteristics of a high performing team
• Know how to lead, communicate with and motivate a high performing team
• Know how to respond to challenges when managing a team proactively
• Know how to manage the performance of a team.
Thursday 1st, 8th & 15th December 2022, 12.00-3.00pm (3 x 3-hr sessions)
This workshop will be delivered online by Petroc College