The purpose of our Complaints Policy and Process is to ensure that all complaints are dealt with promptly and consistently and are handled with courtesy and fairness.
As a result of a complaint, we will aim to rectify the issue and improve our service.
- handle complaints within established time limits, and keep you informed of progress
- investigate your complaint, carry out appropriate action to resolve the issue and provide you with a response
- keep you informed of our progress in the case of complex complaints, which take longer than 10 days to resolve
- refer complaints promptly when the initial complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction
- record responses to all complaints with the details of the action taken so we can learn from any issues you have
- resolve 95% of complaints within four weeks
- monitor the number of complaints we receive and aim that this is less than 0.5% of our customer interactions each year.