Our support is tailored around each individuals need. We develop, coordinate and regularly update family plans to ensure the right level of support is provided. We believe that a multi-agency approach; working with local partnerships and agencies ensure each family receive the support and guidance they need.
Families can sometimes benefit from a positive, can-do approach to topics such as:
- Improving school attendance
- Finding employment and training opportunities.
- Reducing anti-social behaviour
- Staying safe
- Improving health and wellbeing.
- Reducing debt and preventing homelessness.
- Improve home environment and family relationships.
Family Support Workers will engage with each of the family members to understand their issues, aspirations and fears. They will use a consistent framework (shown below) to keep the sessions purposeful. Each Worker will:
- Build rapport with family members irrespective of their age
- Motivate families to make and manage change
- Support families to develop the resilience to cope with meeting challenges
- Focus on, and drive towards, positive outcomes
- Form strong partnerships with others who can help
- Monitor progress and celebrate new achievements.
We are not a ’quick fix’… nor are we a ‘forever more’
We aim to provide all family members the skills and knowledge to become more independent long-term. We aim to empower you and help you achieve an ‘I can do’ attitude.
Each family is unique, with their own hopes and challenges. So each solution is unique. We will build resilience to cope with conflicts and challenges to give back control.
To find out more please get in touch via email@example.com