This workshop aims to give participants an introduction to Project Management and will cover essential skills and knowledge.
Introduction to Project Management
What will I learn?
• What is a project and where do they come from
• How does an organization accommodate them
• What does a project manager do?
• Why does it matter?
• What are the key elements required?
• Project Lifecycle
• Project planning and scope
• Agreed tools and baselines
• A supportive environment and what may go wrong in a project
Tuesday 14th November 2023, 10:00am-14:00pm.
The course is delivered online via MS Teams by South Devon College.