SMART SKILLS is offering businesses in Devon free training from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 3 Principles of Leadership & Management syllabus; funded by the European Social Fund.
An Introduction to CMI Level 3 Award Leadership and Management: Time Management and Delegating
This workshop is non-regulated and will give you a taste of one of our Leadership and Management courses. Time management is a critical skill in any position. This workshop will aim to introduce key models to help with time management and delegation.
What will I learn?
An introduction to:
- Learn different time management techniques and how to use them effectively
- How to manage time and prioritise activities
- How to use time management techniques effectively to manage workload and stress
- How to delegate and allocate responsibilities effectively
- How to support individuals to perform well.
Wednesday 13th July 2022, 11.00am-12.00pm
Choose to learn face-to-face or online. This workshop will be delivered face-to-face at Petroc College and online using Owl 360 Video Conferencing.