The Energy Efficiency for domestic heating course is designed for heating engineers looking to self-certify their installations through one of the Competent Persons Schemes (CPS). The course covers the requirements detailed under the Part L Building Regulations.
Energy Efficiency (Part L)
What will I learn?
- Energy use and the environment
- Current legislation and building regulations
- Current energy efficiency guidance documents
- Domestic heating market and SEDBUK rating of appliances
- Guidance on installing high efficiency appliances
- Whole-house boiler sizing methodology and calculations
- Guidance to consumers
- Best practice in heating systems and controls
- Commissioning systems for maximum efficiency
Tuesday 13th September 2022, one day course
This workshop will be held at The Focus Training Group, Plymouth