SMART SKILLS – Devon has attracted £3.5 million of European Social Fund investment to help Small and Medium Enterprises across the whole county of Devon up-skill their staff.
Our experienced and talented SMART SKILLS Advisers are on hand to guide you through the skills and training options available to your business and link you with the relevant training options for your organisation. Help is also available for unemployed people to gain new skills!
SMART SKILLS Devon is delivered through our SMART Partners, City College Plymouth, Focus Training, Learn Devon, Petroc, South Devon College and the University of Exeter. SMART SKILLS Partners offer a range of flexible training solutions from short courses through to full higher-level qualifications. Focusing on, although not limited to, the following sectors:
- Digital Technologies (including AI and Data Analysis)
- Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering
- Environmental Futures, Clean Growth and Renewables
- Construction & Hospitality (Leadership & Management)
- Generic Leadership and Management
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing)
- Demand Led