Project Officer #Focus5
Location: Flexible – Remote Working plus Plymouth / Exeter Office
Full Time (37 hours per week); 0.8 FTE (29.6 hours per week) may be considered
Fixed term to 30th June 2023
Do you have experience of managing financial submissions of publicly funded projects or contracts? Do you enjoy working in a team and supporting others? Do you have good organisational skills and strong attention to detail?
We are looking for a flexible and experienced individual to co-ordinate all financial and related submissions to the Building Better Opportunities (BBO) Funding Officer, ensuring they are delivered on time and in full compliance with the Building Better Opportunities eligibility and evidencing rules. You will be working closely with the #Focus5 Project Delivery Team and Partners. You will be responsible for the monthly submissions process from team members and the Partners, providing all necessary support and guidance.
#Focus5 is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund through the Building Better Opportunities programme and aims to support and engage young people aged 15-18 who benefit from additional support to enable them to move towards education, employment or training. CSW Group is the lead Delivery Partner for the project with Key Workers and Partners located across Devon, Plymouth, Torbay and Somerset.
The role will be solely employed on the #Focus5 project.
You will have:
• Experience of project monitoring systems and processes
• Experience of monitoring and interrogating financial information
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Excellent ICT skills to include, Microsoft Word and Excel
• The ability to be proactive with a ‘hands-on can do’ attitude, to use your own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team.
• The ability to form relationships, communicate clearly and confidently, working effectively with colleagues, delivery partners and other stakeholders.
• An understanding of Building Better Opportunities, European Social Fund or other similar compliance policies and regulations are highly desirable.
The salary will be up to £25,875 per annum depending on your qualifications and experience. The post is fully funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Application information is available on our website www.cswgroup.co.uk
Alternatively, please e-mail email@example.com. Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact us via this email if you would like to speak to somebody about the opportunities.
Vacancy reference: 1141
Closing date: 10th October 2021
Interview date: TBC
Through its work CSW Group actively safeguard and promote the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the company are required to share this commitment. Successful individuals will be required to undergo full vetting checks including an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.