Project Administrator #Focus5
Location: Exeter with remote working and occasional travel to Plymouth
Salary £21,528 p.a.
Fixed term to 30th June 2023
The post is fully funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund
Join Our Team
Why work for CSW?
We are people developers who strive to build better futures for our customers.
We are a not-for-profit social enterprise who inspire, develop and support people, communities & organisations to make positive change through sustainable high-quality services.
Some of the key benefits of working with CSW identified by our people are:
- Flexibility, work life balance and job variety
- Strong values, team working and social and community impact
- Attractive benefits including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a paid charity day, a high employer contributing pension scheme, an independent employee assistance program for healthcare and welfare support and cycle to work scheme.
Project Administrator #Focus5
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, flexible and attentive administrator to join our team to support the company in delivering an exciting project called #Focus5 which is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund. The project aims to support and engage socially excluded young people aged 15-18 years who are unemployed or economically inactive to move towards employment, education or training.
You will have:
- Experience and strong skills within administration including; data entry and monitoring
- Experience with finance administration support including; claim processing,
reconciliations and filing
- The ability to work independently
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- The ability to work well within a larger staff team to achieve the best results for the project and the #Focus5 team
- Experience of working in partnership with other agencies and project partners
- Effective and efficient ICT, including Microsoft Excel and Word, and record keeping skillsIt is therefore essential you have experience working in this type of role. It is also desirable that you will have had exposure to project specific environments.
This post will solely be working on the #Focus5 project. More about the project can be found on the #Focus5 project webpage https://www.cswfocus5.co.uk/
Application form can be downloaded below.
Visit the vacancies page on our website for more information.
Please e-mail your application form to email@example.com. Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
Job Reference: 1156
Closing Date 3rd May 2022
Interview Dates w/c 9th May 2022
Through its work CSW Group actively safeguard and promote the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the company are required to share this commitment. Successful individuals will be required to undergo full vetting checks including an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.