Key Worker #Focus5
Are you are looking for a meaningful and flexible role, engaging and supporting young people to meet their full potential? #Focus5 is a rewarding project that is delivered by CSW Group who are a not-for-profit social enterprise who inspire, develop and support people, communities & organisations to make positive change through sustainable high-quality services.
Location: Devon (exact location to be reviewed)
Full Time or Part Time 0.6 FTE minimum
Salary £26,910 p.a. – depending on your qualifications and experience
Fixed term to 31st March 2023
The post is fully funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund
Join Our Team
Why work for CSW?
We are people developers who strive to build better futures for our customers.
We are a not-for-profit social enterprise who inspire, develop and support people, communities & organisations to make positive change through sustainable high-quality services.
Some of the key benefits of working with CSW identified by our people are:
- Flexibility, work life balance and job variety
- Strong values, team working and social and community impact
- Attractive benefits including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a paid charity day, a high employer contributing pension scheme, an independent employee assistance program for healthcare and welfare support and cycle to work scheme.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, flexible and passionate Key Worker to join our team to support the company in delivering an exciting project called #Focus5 which is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
The project aims to support and engage unemployed or economically inactive young people aged 15-18 years who would benefit from additional support to enable them to move towards education, employment or training. #Focus5 provides unique, flexible one-to-one support that is built around the individual.
You will have:
● the ability to motivate and engage young people
● experience of supporting young people to achieve positive outcomes and make personal progress
● the ability to work independently
● experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
● the ability to work well within a larger staff team to achieve the best results for young people
● experience of working in partnership with other agencies
● experience of making decisions under pressure
● effective ICT and record keeping skills
It is therefore essential you have experience working in this type of role. It is also desirable that you have a Level 4 Diploma in Careers Information and Advice or equivalent. Due to the rural nature of the area covered by the project it is also essential that you have a driving licence and access to a car.
An Application Form is available to download below. Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request via email@example.com.
Vacancy reference: 1157
Closing date: Friday 13th May 2022
Interview date: tbc
Through its work CSW Group actively safeguard and promote the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the company are required to share this commitment. Successful individuals will be required to undergo full vetting checks including an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.