Location: Remote working plus Plymouth/Exeter offices and ability to travel across Devon and Somerset
Full Time and Fixed Term to June 2023
The post is fully funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Join Our Team
Why work for CSW?
We are people developers who strive to build better futures for our customers.
We are a not-for-profit social enterprise who inspire, develop and support people, communities & organisations to make positive change through sustainable high-quality services.
Some of the key benefits of working with CSW identified by our people are:
- Flexibility, work life balance and job variety
- Strong values, team working and social and community impact
- Attractive benefits including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a paid charity day, a high employer contributing pension scheme, an independent employee assistance program for healthcare and welfare support and cycle to work scheme.
Can you lead a team of Key Workers who are changing the lives of young people out of work and education through our #Focus5 project?
You will be required to lead, motivate and performance manage a team of Key Workers and support staff who are re-engaging young people not in work, education or training, manage a budget within Company, European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund guidelines, and ensure full contract compliance to our Funders regulations.
You will need excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain a successful partnership to achieve targets and ensure the right levels of support are provided, within budgetary constraints, to deliver this contract to the required standard.
CSW Group are the largest single provider of information, advice and guidance services across the Southwest region and operate a range of contracts supporting young people to make successful transitions at key points of their lives. This work includes delivering careers guidance services in schools and the community, supporting young people with a range of individual needs including SEND, mental health and those involved in the Youth Justice system, as well as working with those not in education or employment (NEETs) to re-engage them in positive outcomes.
• Project management experience including contract delivery and closure. Strong management skills, including leadership, finance and performance management.
• The ability to work at a strategic level and interact with our Operational Board and other managers in order to manage contracts and support the writing of bids for future work.
• Experience of developing relationships with organisations and other professionals.
• Excellent writing, research and ICT skills to include Gantt charts, Microsoft Word, Excel, presentation software and databases.
Desirable Criteria (or ability to develop):
• Understanding of change management principles
• Understanding of European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund regulations.
An application pack is available to download from our website www.cswgroup.co.uk
Alternatively, please e-mail email@example.com. Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
Vacancy reference: 1145
Closing date: 9am on the 6 December 2021
Interview date: w/c 13 December 2021
Through its work CSW Group actively safeguard and promote the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the company are required to share this commitment. Successful individuals will be required to undergo full vetting checks including an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.