European Social Funding has been invested in a programme of support for unemployed people over the age of 25 years old within the Dorset area. The project is supported by the Dorset LEP and growth programme
The Dorset Careers Education Information advice and guidance project which is open to participants aged 25+ who are unemployed or inactive. The programme will focus on supporting individuals back to sustainable employment that will also benefit the skills areas within Dorset LEP.
The project is delivered through a skilled network of subcontractors who are:
- Best Training – Stone maiden
- Education and Development trust
- GDF Consultancy
- Work4U – East Boro Housing Trust
A typical learner journey consists of:
- An Initial Assessment supported by individual learning plan
- A range of learning activity both accredited and non-accredited
- Progression into a range of outcomes sustainable outcomes: Employment, volunteering, traineeships, apprenticeships, education and in work progressions.
Contact us to find out more