Fixed term until 31st July 2020 (possible extension subject to funding)
37 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, flexible and attentive administrator to join our team to support the company in delivering an exciting project called Ambitions. It is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and aims to support and engage young people aged 15-24 who are unemployed or economically inactive into employment, education or training. CSW Group is the lead Delivery Partner for the project with Delivery Partners located throughout Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
You will have:
- experience and strong skills within administration including; data entry and monitoring
- experience with finance administration support including; claim processing, reconciliations and filing
- the ability to work independently
- experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- the ability to work well within a larger staff team to achieve the best results for the project and the #Focus5 team
- experience of working in partnership with other agencies and project partners
- effective and efficient ICT, including Microsoft Excel and Word, and record keeping skills
It is therefore essential you have experience working in this type of role. It is also desirable that you will have had exposure to project specific environments.
The salary will be £18,025 per annum.
This post will solely be working on the Ambitions project. More about the project can be found on the Ambitions project web page https://www.ambitionscornwall.co.uk/
Please e-mail email@example.com with your application which can be downloaded below. Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
Vacancy reference: 1064
Closing date: Midnight 25th August 2019
Interview date: 30th August 2019