CSW Group are transition management specialists. We offer information, guidance and support to people and organisations as they move through different stages of their lives. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise; we reinvest any operating surpluses into new products and services, organisational development, and community based projects.
Full Time / Initially Two Year fixed term contract
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
Can you engage local businesses to develop their skills working with a partnership of Skills Providers?
CSW Group are the largest single provider of information, advice and guidance services across the South West region and operate a range of contracts from supporting young people and the unemployed to make positive progressions through to supporting the unemployed and businesses with skills development.
You would be working on the SMART Skills European Social Fund project which covers the county of Devon and is led by Plymouth City Council. This flagship project brings together a partnership of key local skills providers to support local businesses with skills development and also upskill unemployed people to enable to take up employment opportunities. The focus of this role will be to identify, target and engage employers and referral partners intermediary partners and employers in the service and to raise the awareness of the information, advice, & brokerage ‘Skills Hub’. You will also be required to collate and disseminate case studies, newsletters, LMI/market intelligence to a wide variety of sources
You would work closely with a delivery partner network including local FE Colleges, Universities and Training providers along with wider partners.
• Sales & Marketing campaigns including knowledge and experience of mainstream social media channels e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube.
• Development of newsletters and case studies
• The ability to be proactive with a ‘hands-on can do’ attitude, to use your own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team.
• The ability to form relationships, communicate clearly & confidently, working effectively with colleagues, partners and other stakeholders.
• This role is fully funded by the European Social Fund
An application pack is available to download from our website www.cswgroup.co.uk
Alternatively, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
Vacancy reference: 1109
Closing date: 12pm 11th January 2021
Interview date: 15th January 20201