Currently fixed term to 31st December 2019 (this post is likely to be extended subject to confirmation of additional funding)
18.5 hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and passionate person to join our team to carry out the role of Marketing and Communications Co-ordinator for the #Focus5 project. The project is part of the Building Better Opportunities programme, funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund. The project aims to support and engage socially excluded young people aged 15-18 years who are unemployed or economically inactive to move towards employment, education or training. You will work closely with the #Focus5 team and project partners to support and develop the marketing, publicity and communications for the project.
You will have:
- a good understanding of marketing and PR
- the ability to communicate clearly and confidently, working with colleagues, partners and other stakeholders
- knowledge and experience of using social media to market a project/service
- experience of producing marketing and communications materials
- the ability to work independently and proactively, using your own initiative
- the ability to use ICT and digital applications
- experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- the ability to work well within a larger staff team
- the ability to travel and work flexible hours, including some early evenings and weekends
The salary will be up to £20,000 pro rata per annum depending on your qualifications and experience, and will be funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Please e-mail email@example.com with your application which can be downloaded below. Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
Vacancy reference: 1058
Closing date: 22nd April 2019
Interview date: 1st May 2019