Maternity cover – fixed term for 6 months initially.
Full time and part time hours considered.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, flexible and passionate Key Worker to join our team to support the company in delivering an exciting project called #Focus5 which is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund. The project aims to support and engage socially excluded young people aged 15-18 years who are unemployed or economically inactive to move towards employment, education or training.
You will have:
- the ability to motivate and engage young people
- experience of supporting young people to achieve positive outcomes and make personal progress
- the ability to work independently
- experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- the ability to work well within a larger staff team to achieve the best results for young people
- experience of working in partnership with other agencies
- experience of making decisions under pressure
- effective ICT and record keeping skills
It is therefore essential you have experience working in this type of role. It is also desirable that you will have a Level 4 Diploma in Careers Information and Advice or equivalent. Due to the rural nature of the area covered by the project it is also essential that you have a drivers licence and access to a car.
The salary will be up to £25,000 per annum depending on your qualifications and experience, and will be funded by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your application which can be downloaded below. Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
Vacancy reference: 1046
Closing date: 18th November 2018
Interview date: TBC