Location: Exeter, East and Mid Devon
Full Time or Part Time considered
Fixed term to 30th September 2022
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, flexible and passionate Key Worker to join our team to support the company in delivering an exciting project called #Focus5 which is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund. The project aims to support and engage socially excluded young people aged 15-18 years who are unemployed or economically inactive to move towards employment, education or training.
You will have:
● the ability to motivate and engage young people
● experience of supporting young people to achieve positive outcomes and make personal progress
● the ability to work independently
● experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
● the ability to work well within a larger staff team to achieve the best results for young people
● experience of working in partnership with other agencies
● experience of making decisions under pressure
● effective ICT and record keeping skills
It is therefore essential you have experience working in this type of role. It is also desirable that you have a
Level 4 Diploma in Careers Information and Advice or equivalent. Due to the rural nature of the area covered by the project it is also essential that you have a driving licence and access to a car.
The salary will be up to £25,875 per annum depending on your qualifications and experience. The post is fully funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
Closing date: 21st June 2020
Interview date: 7th or 8th July 2020