Location: Exeter area
Part-Time or Full-Time roles available
Salary range: £18,695 – £20,987 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Are you interested in helping young people identify learning and work opportunities that will give them a positive start to their future?
Can you engage and inspire young people?
In this role you will be required to support young people into learning and work opportunities. This will involve:
• Working with young people to identify a range of suitable opportunities, including apprenticeships, work and short- and full-time courses
• Helping them identify and overcome barriers to securing that learning and/or work,
• Increase their employability by developing the practical skills necessary to make applications and be successful in job/learning interviews
• Raise their career and learning aspirations so they have the chance of fulfilling their potential
To be successful you need experience of:
• working with young people
• effective time management as you will be managing a caseload of young people
• developing relationships with organisations and professionals to ensure young people can access the services they require.
The role will involve working with young people face-to-face, online and by telephone and may include delivery of group work sessions in schools and community settings.
CSW Group are the largest single provider of information, advice and guidance services across the South West region and operate a range of contracts supporting young people to make successful transitions at key points of their lives. This work includes careers guidance services in schools and the community, supporting young people with a range of individual needs including SEND, mental health and those involved in the Youth Justice system, as well as working with those not in education or employment (NEETs) to re-engage them in positive outcomes.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
Vacancy Reference: 1077
Closing date for applications: Midnight 15th March 2020
Interview Date: TBC