The purpose of our Complaints Policy and Process is to ensure that all complaints are dealt with promptly and consistently and are handled with courtesy and fairness.As a result of a complaint, we will aim to rectify the issue and improve our service.
- handle complaints within established time limits, and keep you informed of progress
- address all the points at issue and provide you with an effective response
- investigate your complaint and carry out appropriate action to resolve the issue
- keep you informed of our progress in the case of complex complaints, which take longer than 10 days to resolve – unless otherwise agreed
- refer complaints promptly when the initial complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction
- record responses to all complaints with the details of the action taken so we can learn from any issues you have
- resolve 95% of complaints within four weeks
- monitor the number of complaints we receive and aim that this is less than 0.5% of our customer interactions each year
- publish complaints results together with our customer satisfaction results annually in April.
What happens when you make a complaint?
We will aim to resolve your complaint informally and at the point of contact. However we will record your contacts details and your complaint so that we can learn from any issues that arise.
Stage one: If unresolved informally at the point of contact, your complaint will be passed to the local manager for resolution.
The local manager will contact you and try to resolve your complaint within 5 working days. Where your complaint cannot be resolved within the stated timescales, you will be kept informed of the progress and status of your complaint.
Stage two: If your complaint cannot be sorted out, it will be escalated to the Director of Operations and the Chief Executive.
You will then be contacted within a 5 working days of the complaint being referred. Where your complaint cannot be resolved within the stated timescales, you will be kept informed of the progress and status of your complaint.
Stage three: We hope that we can resolve your complaint, but if we cannot, then it will go to an appeals panel. This will be held by the Board of Directors. The panel will meet within 10 working days of the complaint being referred by the Chief Executive.
How to make a complaint
- You can do this in whatever way you prefer- by letter or by email, by phone or in person.
- You can pass your complaint to any member of staff
- You can contact us at CSW Group Ltd, Unit 2, Tamar Business Park, Pennygillam Industrial Estate, Launceston, PL15 7ED Tel: 01566 777672
- You can contact us by E-mail: email@example.com